Coronavirus Update - 19th March 2020
Thursday 19th March 2020 - We Are Open!
Dear Parents / Carers,
As you know will have heard, we have now been instructed to close the school to almost all children after this Friday until further notice.
Please keep an eye on this website for details of how we will support home learning - a lot of this will be shared with your children in school over the next two days.
There have been NO reported cases of anybody linked with our school.
The Governments most current guidance is;
- The school remains open – this is the current official guidance we’ve been given
- All school functions continue to run as normal
- Pupils should attend unless they feel unwell – if your child has any of the following symptoms they should remain at home for 14 days:
- A new, continuous cough and/or
- A high temperature
- Pupils should also remain at home for 14 days if anyone they live with has the above symptoms
Requests for Work for Absent Pupils
As school is currently open, all staff are (as they normally do) working hard on planning, preparing and teaching high quality lessons throughout the day. This means that they are not able to increase their workload to provide additional work for those children who are currently absent.
For those children who are absent please remember that you have a school reading book and a suggestion of at follow up activities related to their current topic to complete.
Please see richmond.theharmonytrust.org/home-learning//
Children could also read any other appropriate reading materials you have at home. In addition to this children have access to TT Rock Stars.
Obviously this will be reviewed in and updated over the next few days, light of any advised guidance and changes.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time.
With all our best wishes for our families.